- Seeing friends when school starts
- Being excited about a full calendar of Operation Smile events for the semester
- Getting work done early (before 7PM is pretty impressive)
- Improving my 5K (~3 miles) run time consistently
- Having an amazing team for my CORE project
- Keeping myself busy – gotta appreciate the precious time we have!
- Being able to sleep in on a weekend
- A song recommendation by a friend which turned into my song of the month (Mexico by The Staves)
- The joy in helping people (volunteering at the Ovarian Cancer run)
- Complimented by professor on graphic design work
- First time networking with start-up companies & meeting new people
- Pursuing new things that interest me
- Finding out that I have a mutual friend with an old friend – what a small world!
- Although I don’t agree with her fashion choices most of the time, I can’t deny Willow Smith’s voice.
- Friends who send a pick-me-up song to me when I’m upset.
- Eric Stonestreet (from Modern Family) getting Vined on Ellen. It’s pretty funny.
- Waking up early and having time to yourself before you start your day.
- Smell of school! I love keeping busy. Entering workaholic mode…
- This Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon skit about #hashtag