- Random sunny & beautiful day in the middle of the week
- After a month of waiting to hear back about my study abroad application status & finally receiving that email congratulating me on being accepted to the Management Track of BU’s Spring 2014 London Internship Program!!
- Managing to get work done at the oddest of hours (@6AM in the morning)
- Taking fun design-related workshops at intelligent.ly
- Meeting one of my most favorite bands of all time, Boyce Avenue.
- Taking a relaxing walk in the Boston Commons with Juliet & playing the street pianos + seeing the globes on a Saturday morning (Check out our post about it!)
- Being done with CORE midterms!!
- Having a great support system of friends and family who are there for me when I need them
- Raising $575 for Operation Smile with the help from the best group of e-board members!
- Team dinner at FuGaKyu – it was delicious!
- Feeling refreshed after cleaning up my messy room
- The warmth of my bed everyday I wake up early in the morning for class
- This beautiful rendition of Wrecking Ball sang by an 11-year old girl using Braille
- Playing soccer with my Theta sisters
- Justin Timberlake is back with The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2!
If he isn’t sexy, then I don’t know what is. Yes, I want to marry him, but since he’s married to Jessica Biel, he better stay in love and happily married til death do them part.
- Companies always want feedback from their customers so they can improve. I’ve never gave feedback because I just didn’t care. BUT I sent an idea to Eventbrite for their next update! Hopefully they incorporate it.
- Everything pumpkin:
- The illustrated guide to Ph.D (shown to me by Jason Chern)
- Finishing my first 5K! (See first post)
- Andrew Garcia & Andy Lange’s Kanye & Drake Medley
- Going to Sydney next semester for study abroad!
- Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and Miley Cyrus singing “We Can’t Stop”
- Everything pumpkin. I want to kiss and hug whoever figured out that pumpkin was edible because it tasted like heaven.
- Kerry Washington (Scandal): she’s beautiful, she looks gorgeous whatever she wears, I love the TV show, she’s smart, and I just love her.
- This “Homework” Piano Medley by AJ Rafael
- Favorite acapella group: Pentatonix and this is why.