- Making friends through the most unexpected situations
- Finally starting my internship and loving it!
- Beautiful Copenhagen (though it was ridiculously expensive)
- inside jokes with friends
- Rather Be by Clean Bandits ft. Jess Glynne (I’m taking this from Juliet because I am obsessed with this song as well)
- Making and eating the BEST chicken salad I’ve had in a while
- Food (any and all)
- Checking another thing off my bucket list (Visiting Paris, France)
- Old family friends who are there for me through thick and thin, willing to help me out with anything
- Enjoying the company of friends, stress free
- Adding new songs to my phone to listen to on my commute to work
- Listening to the audio book, The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, while on my commute to work
- Adventures on a scooter in Lisbon
- Beach beach beach!
- Kina Grannis’ cover of Gangsta’s Paradise by Coolio.
- Sony World Photography Awards 2014 – just stunning.
- Song of the Day: GTFO My Room by Andrew Garcia, Ryan Higa, and Andy Lange
- Rather Be by Clean Bandits ft. Jess Glynne
- Regaining strength in my foot after my surfboarding accident
- Not becoming a caffeine addict but still enjoying flat whites and iced coffee with ice cream
- Good-looking men all over the place in Australia
- Josh Golden’s cover of Show Me by Kid Ink ft. Chris Brown
- Keeping in touch with people at The Iconic long after I’m gone
- Friends who give me encouragement without knowing why I need it
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg (book)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (book)
- Skydiving and riding on a quad! I have never felt so alive.
- Daniel Sloss, Scottish comedian
- Learning how to code, thanks to Code Academy, starting with HTML and CSS
- Starting fresh and new on my Twitter
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram here and here.