Thoughts of the Week
Juliet: Started planning my trip to London, Philippines, and Taiwan! Annie, you’ll come see me while I’m in Taiwan, right? Also… do we watch too much YouTube? HAHAHA…
Annie: Hahaha, we seriously do watch too much YouTube…but it’s okay. It’s our shared hobby! 😀 Week one of living alone – check. It’s been nice and quiet in the house. Doesn’t feel much different than when my mom is home. Except that now, I’m actually not lazy and do house chores (not that I was lazy before…it just wasn’t constantly on my mind).
Things We’ve Been Enjoying
- I feel like I have to mention at least one thing about Rhett & Link each week because I want to share what makes me laugh! In this episode, they do the “try not to flinch” challenge, but instead of just watching YouTube videos, they use their audio, vision, tactile senses to invoke flinches. Check it out!
- This is a few weeks old but I stumbled upon this video of Josh Gad on Jimmy Fallon doing Box of Microphones (Disney Edition). Hilarious.
- “Alike” a short film about creativity in society.
- Bohemian Rhapsody cover by Pentatonix
- Alicia Keys and John Mayer are LOVE. Listen to this mash up of “If I ain’t got you” and “Gravity”.
- Master of None is coming back on Netflix with season 2!
- Seth Meyers has a segment called Jokes Seth Can’t Tell that I enjoy very much – please, laugh with me.
- “Mascot Photobomb” with The Rock & Jimmy Fallon
Let us know in the comments below what you’ve been enjoying or thinking about this week!
– Annie & Juliet
PS. You can also check out our past Weekly Things posts here for more cool and funny stuff we’ve enjoyed.